251 ENVIRONMENTAL SPEAKERS
Availability: In stock
251 ENVIRONMENTAL SPEAKERS - Small speakers. Big surround sound.
- Articulated Array® speaker design includes precisely positioned drivers to provide a large, consistent sound field for outdoor listening.
- Bose® environmental testing simulates exposure to sunlight, rain, heat, ice, salt and water—proof of the extreme conditions these outdoor speakers can endure and still deliver reliable, long-lasting performance.
- Multi-chambered enclosure is uniquely structured to minimise audible distortion from low frequencies. You can enjoy clear, natural sound from an outside speaker enclosure that easily mounts to walls in your deck, garden or pool area.
- One woofer (13.3 cm) in a proprietary multi-chambered enclosure produces deep, full low frequencies, with minimal audio distortion.
- Twiddler® drivers (6.4 cm) with glass composite cone and silky light surround deliver clear, high frequencies from a speaker that resists deterioration under extreme conditions.
- Two full-range drivers (6.4 cm) positioned in an Articulated Array® speaker design provide consistent, lifelike sound over a large listening area.
- Mineral and glass-filled polypropylene cabinet provides added durability against extreme conditions.
- Woofers (13.3 cm) with polymer fibre composite cone and butyl rubber surround deliver high quality sound from a speaker that resists deterioration under extreme conditions.
- Weather-resistant brackets and hardware withstand the rigours of year-round outdoor placement.
- Syncom® computer tested to ensure one of the highest levels of quality and reliability in the audio industry.